Are you searching for a way to enjoy the outside air and sunny weather that the summer breeze brings while ensuring you protect your home from unwanted outdoor elements, like pesky insects and rainy weather? Well, we have the perfect solution for you. With a magnetic screen door attachment, you can ensure that your home is protected from bugs while letting the outside fresh air flow directly into your home. With a magnetic screen door attachment, you can protect yourself from unwanted outdoor elements while still enjoying the outdoors.
What To Know Before Installing a Magnetic Screen Door Attachment to a Door in Your Home:
To ensure that the magnetic screen door attachment will fit, always measure your door before you make any orders. It is critical to note that the magnetic screen door attachment will only work on doorways up to 38×82 inches. Since the magnetic screen door attachment will only correctly work with doors measuring up to 38×82 inches, it is always best to first measure the length and width of the door you plan to use it with before making any purchases to ensure that it is an ideal and adequate fit.
What Kinds of Doors and Door Frames Are Most Suitable for Installing a Magnetic Screen Door Attachment?
The magnetic screen door attachment works on fixed, sliding, metal, or wood doors, so long as they measure up to 38×82 inches, as already mentioned above. The magnetic screen door attachment is also suitable for front, sliding, and patio doors. It will work on every type of door, so long as you are sure it measures no more than 38×82 inches. The magnetic screen door attachment also works with balcony, single, sliding patio, and even RV doors. In terms of door frames, the magnetic screen door attachment will work on wooden, metal, and aluminum, so always ensure that you measure beforehand for an ideal fit.
Suitable Doors and Door Frames for Installing a Magnetic Screen Door Attachment in Your Home:
The following list is a compilation of the various kinds of doors and door frames where you can suitably install a magnetic screen door attachment:
1.Types of doors that you can properly install a magnetic screen door attachment to include:
- Front doors
- Sliding doors
- Patio doors
- Sliding patio doors
- RV doors
- Balcony doors
- Single doors
2. Types of door frames that you can properly install a magnetic screen door attachment to include:
What Is the Installation Process Like for the Magnetic Screen Door Attachment?
The magnetic screen door attachment from Flux Phenom can be uninstalled and installed in a matter of mere minutes, allowing you to prevent nature from getting into your home while creating a no-hands necessary, self-sealing magnetic closure to enter and exit your home seamlessly. The middle seam lining of the magnetic screen door has 26 powerful magnets tactically lining it. Further, this allows for the screen door to close effortlessly and instantly after you walk through it as if it were like magic every time you leave your home through the door with the magnetic screen door attachment in place. Here, we simplify this installation process in a short list of steps:
- Always ensure that you first measure your door and ensure it is a suitable and proper fit. It will fit on all doors measuring 38×82 inches or less.
- Wipe down the door frame you plan to install the magnetic screen door attachment, so it is clean.
- Connect all magnets lining the seam’s middle to close the screen door.
- Place the screen door magnetic attachment to the top of the door frame, and make sure it lays ¼ inch higher than the floor.
- You might need to do an additional step hemming if the magnetic screen door attachment hangs below the door’s frame.
- For doors made of wood, it is best to use thumbtacks; for doors made of metal and aluminum, it is best to use the hook and loop tape. The thumbtacks and the hook and loop tape are materials that the company will already provide for you when you purchase the magnetic screen door attachment as included in your order.
With the magnetic screen door attachment, you afford yourself the convenience and functionality of this simple and seamless entry and exit system from your home. Also, this extends to others living in your house, like family, friends, or pets, including a dog or cat. The best part is that you will have this incredible convenience while still being able to fill your home with fresh air without fear that you are letting in unwanted outdoor elements and pests, like bugs and insects.