The ESIC UDC and USIC Assistants are among the most coveted of job profiles among those looking for jobs. One of the primary reasons for that is the handsome salary given to selected candidates, as well as the perks and benefits available on top of the salary. If you have been checking out details about the ESIC UDC and ESIC Assistants 2022 exams, read on to know more. In this article we will be taking a closer look at the salary structure, other allowances and benefits, job profile details, and finally, some tips about how to prepare for the exam.
ESIC UDC and Stenographer Salary Structure 2022
- Both posts of ESIC UDC and Stenographer falls under the Level-4 pay scale of the Pay Matrix for civilian employees. The starting pay is that of Rs.25,000 and falls against the pay band of Rs.5,200-20,200. The Grade Pay is Rs.2,400 according to the 6th Central pay Commission.
- Selected candidates are entitled to some additional benefits and perks such as Dearness Allowance (DA), Travel Allowance (TA), Home Rent Allowance (HRA), and other allowances and perks, which we will discuss later in this article.
Salary of ESIC SSO
Candidates selected for the post of ESIC UDC will next have the promotion opportunity to become an assistant that comes with the grade pay of Rs.4,200. Once a candidate remains in the post of Assistant for a duration of 3 years, the next level of promotion is to the position of the Social Security Officer (SSO) which comes with the starting grade pay of Rs.4,600.
As per the 7th Pay Commission, the ESIC SSO falls under the pay scale of Level-7 as per the Pay Matrix. This entitles those promoted to this position to receive a revised gross monthly Salary of ESIC UDC of Rs.49,900. Previously, as per the 6th Pay Commission, the pay scale was in the range of Rs.9,300-34,800 along with a grade pay of Rs.4,600.
ESIC UDC Allowance and Benefits
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
ESIC SSO – Allowances and Benefits
- Dearness allowance
- House rent allowance
- Production incentive
- Food allowance
- Bonus Education allowance
- Night shift allowance
- Overtime wages
- Suspension allowance
- Lay off compensation
- City compensatory allowance
ESIC UDC Job Profile
The ESIC UDC job involves the following roles and responsibilities:
- Checking and preparing online payment vouchers
- Processing cases related to Employment Injury
- Investigating cases where needed
- Creating and submitting investigation reports
- Processing commutation and evidence cases
- Attending audit reports
ESIC SSO Job Profile
- Insurance Providers and Employers facilitator
- Assisting the benefits as per ESI Act.
- Registration of Employees with ESI
- Keeping monthly records of the Employees and Employers contributions
- Performing Inspections
- Creating awareness among the public about the benefits of ESI
- Creation and Distribution of Biometric Cards
- Performing Biometric Verification of employees
Preparation tips for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Exam
The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) 2022 exam preparation is not too difficult if the candidate maintains a pattern and prepares like any other competitive exam. The examination questions will be divided into multiple segments and it will have marks for correct answers and negative marking for the wrong ones. Hence it is essential that the aspirants try to minimize negative marking so as to improve their chances. The key strategy will be to manage the time to maximize the marks as per one’s abilities. While preparing for the exam it is advisable to start with the basics. There are numerous study materials available that can guide aspirants about the type of questions they may face during the examination. Moreover, it is best to use practice materials and try out mock exams as much as possible within a time limit. Those who have the option, can also get enrolled in coaching institutes, however, this is not a necessity and proper self-preparation can help one crack the exam at first attempt.
Books For The Quantitative Aptitude
In ESIC Recruitment Exam 2022, questions will be asked from Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Mensuration, and Data Interpretation. Well, the following books are perfect for your exams.
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal for Competitive Exam
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation for CAT by Arun Sharma
Stay Connect with our education blogs India for further updates.
Read More About: moviesmon