There are many things to do in Melbourne that will make your vacation to Australia one you won’t soon forget. The city is a true goldmine of exciting and delightful things to do that will make you squeal with excitement. It has frequently been listed as one of the most livable towns on the planet. Start engaging in risky activities, like skydiving, to experience the city from various perspectives. If you’re looking for something less demanding yet thrilling, a hot air balloon trip over the verdant Yarra Valley is your best bet. You may take a quick 50-minute tram ride across Australia’s second-largest city to observe how it changes in front of your eyes. If enjoying Melbourne’s natural beauty is not enough for you, you can also check out some of the best interior attractions. The National Sports Museum, Legoland, and Melbourne Museum must all must be your go-to spots. Enjoy a relaxing evening with your loved ones on a dinner cruise down the Yarra Water as you watch the river reflect the splendor of the city.
Things To Do In Melbourne–
- Meet the Animals at Melbourne Zoo– Book Melbourne Zoo tickets and interact with 320 different types of animals. The most popular aspect of the zoo is its collection of animals and exhibits from Australia. The kangaroo encounter programs spring to mind while contemplating a trip to the zoo. The Melbourne Zoo is a great place to spend the night if you want to listen to the host tell you folklore and animal stories. The next morning, the zoo is open for a fully guided tour.
- Skydiving In Melbourne – Tandem skydiving, which allows you to jump from a stunning 15,000 feet high, is the most thrilling of Melbourne’s daring activities. Drop from the skies at the drop zone in St. Kilda and soar for 5-7 minutes above the affluent metropolis from a height of 15,000 feet. Observe the views of Port Phillip Bay and the stunning skyline of the entire city. While you float over the Yarra Valley and Great Ocean Road, a qualified instructor leaps alongside you. You fall free for 60 seconds at a swift 200 kmph, experiencing an adrenaline rush.
- Experience Melbourne Hot Air Balloon– The Yarra Valley hot air balloon trip is ranked as one of the best things to do in Melbourne because it allows you to quietly float while admiring the beauty of the valley’s surrounding river and greenest terrain. With spectacular views of the verdant valley and the Yarra river in the background, you may take a morning balloon trip over the Yarra valley over picturesque flora and vineyards. You get the chance to take pictures while floating through Melbourne’s sky on a hot air balloon excursion. As you soar above the Australian skies, the journey begins at daybreak and lasts for up to an hour.
- Visit Legoland Melbourne– As it allows your children to choose toy bricks to construct with, visiting Legoland is one of the family-friendly things to do in Melbourne. The most popular activity in Legoland is letting your kids create something on their own with the toy bricks. With its 13 amazing attractions, Legoland is the ideal indoor destination for your child. The finest indoor attraction for kids is Legoland, which has 13 entertaining attractions. You may experience rain, snow, wind, and other effects while watching a 4D movie with your kids. Your children will want to visit the indoor park again and again since it is full of attractive miniature toys with beautiful architecture.
- Relax at the Royal Botanic Gardens– As you learn about plant life through 10,000 species, exploring the Royal Botanic Gardens of Australia is one of the most educational and environmentally beneficial things to do in Melbourne. The 38-hectare grounds may be toured while you drive along while listening to live commentary. The minibus drives over the verdant meadows. The gorgeous garden has a number of rare plant species. You go on your own stroll in the garden. You may enjoy the splendor of a moonlighting movie shown amidst the lawns and lakes if you go during the summer.
- Explore the Melbourne Museum– The Melbourne Museum’s distinctive galleries are among the most interesting and historical things to do in Melbourne. One of the most well-liked exhibits that trace the history of humanity via its presentation is the science and history exhibition. Dinosaurs and other creatures from the prehistoric age are on display at the exhibit. The Melbourne Gallery, Melbourne Story, Mind and Body Gallery, Forest Gallery, and many more are just a few of the galleries you may visit in addition to this. The Forest Gallery offers views of the flora and wildlife in the form of forest canopies.