Cox Communications is the largest private telecommunications company in the United States, offering some impressive TV and Internet packages. They offer a variety of packages and bundles to meet your needs and budget. As an authorized retailer, they offer the best deals on Cox services. In this article, we’ll crack everything you need to know about Cox TV and their TV and internet packages.
What is Cox Communication? Stay Connected and Entertained
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company that operates a nationwide IP network and provides advanced digital video, Internet, telephone, home security, and automation services. Cox serves over 6 million residential and commercial customers, ranking it third among cable television providers in the United States.
The Best Deals on Cox Services
Finding the best TV and Internet deals involves a lot of research. But with Cox, you can tailor your services to fit your needs. Whether you are searching for a basic TV package or a more comprehensive plan with additional features, Cox has got you covered.
Cox TV Packages
Cox offers a variety of TV packages to suit your needs. You can select from standalone or bundled Cox TV, Internet, Home Phone, or Homelife plans.
Cox TV offers three tiers of service:
- Contour Starter
- Contour Preferred
- Contour Ultimate
Each tier offers a different selection of channels, so you can choose the package that best fits your needs.
- Contour Starter: If you’re looking for a great deal on Cox TV service, you can’t go wrong with the Contour Starter package. For just $53.00 per month, you’ll get over 50 plus commercial-free music channels and live television, including local channels and popular networks like ABC, FOX, and CBS. You can also customize it with premium networks.
- Contour Preferred: Contour Preferred costs only $98.00 per month. There are over 140 channels available, including popular networks such as ESPN, HGTV, Hallmark, TLC, and TCM. For an additional fee, you can add premium networks such as HBO MAXTM, Cinemax, SHOWTIME, and STARZ to your Contour TV Preferred subscription.
- Contour Ultimate: If you have a family full of TV buffs with diverse tastes, then the Contour Ultimate package is perfect for you. For just $138.00 per month, it includes popular channels like NFL Network, Disney Jr., Cleo TV, and many more. It has over 250 channels, premium networks, and various TV packs.
Cox’s TV and Internet Packages
Cox provides a diverse TV entertainment package that also includes high-speed internet and crystal-clear call quality. Cox has everything you need to complete your 21st-century lifestyle, including reliable service and different convenient features. The package details are:
- Cox Internet: Cox Internet provides a great deal that doesn’t break the bank. With $49.99 per month, download speeds up to 100 Mbps, and loads of monthly data (1.25 TB), it’s perfect for families who need a little more than the basics. Plus, you get free access to over 3 million WiFi hotspots! And, if you need to change your speed, you can do so at any time, with no term commitment.
- Cox Voice Preferred: Reliability and crystal-clear HD call quality are two of Cox Voice Preferred’s many advantages. For just $20 per month, you can make unlimited calls within the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You’ll also have access to 14+ calling features, like robocall-blocking and simultaneous ring. With Voice Tools, you can control your voice preferences and even listen to voicemail transcripts.
- Cox Homelife Security: Cox Home Life Security is an affordable and reliable home security solution. For just $40 per month, you get 24/7 professional monitoring, a live video feed of your home while you’re away, and alerts based on activity in your home. The Cox Home Life mobile app allows you to control and monitor lights, cameras, and other devices.
Cox Communication is the largest private telecom provider in the US. They offer many services, including TV, internet, and phone. They offer excellent discounts on all of their services, and their TV bundles are among the best in the business. Cox also has outstanding customer service, so you can be confident that you’re getting the best possible service.
Live smart and safe with Cox Homelife today!