Good diet and exercise choices are beneficial for those who have breast augmentation. and diet and exercise for cancer-fighting diets This includes breast cancer as well.
Be aware.. Dangerous food causes cancer.
Note: With a team of doctors who have expertise in cosmetic surgery and the high standard of the hospital That has been praised by customers all over the world. You can be confident in doing breast augmentation surgery with us. Read more information about breast augmentation at https://www.bangmodaesthetic.com/article/content1
Are you surprised that in the past, you didn’t hear the news of people dying from cancer? Unlike these days where close people, acquaintances, famous people, etc., always die from this disease.
The answer is that cancer is increasing day by day. And medicine has developed a lot as well. until the disease can be diagnosed immediately
When someone is sick with cancer The question is often “Why is it?”
The cause of the cancer In fact, no one knows But it is believed that genetic factors Along with getting free radicals into the body so much that the body can’t get rid of it. Gene mutations that cannot be repaired or cannot be repaired in time. causing cells to divide non-stop become cancer cells
What are free radicals?
Free radicals are molecules or elements that have a lonely electron on the periphery. very short-lived unstable molecule sensitive to chemical reactions
Free radicals are created by both the body’s own metabolic processes. and in abnormal conditions such as certain diseases Infections from both bacteria and viruses Toxic environments such as cigarette smoke, radiation, etc.
Free radicals are toxic to body cells. If there is too much, it causes the Oxidation process of DNA genes (DNA), proteins and carbohydrates. Cell destruction Affects inflammation and the functioning of tissues in cells in the long term, affecting the degeneration of cells (aging) resulting in various diseases such as cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cataracts, etc.
Therefore, if the body receives antioxidants It can fight cancer and other diseases.
Data from research studies in epidemiology. Several factors have been found that have a significant effect in reducing the incidence of cancer, including:
1. Stop or reduce smoking.
Smoking is dangerous because people who have breast augmentation will be refrained from smoking. Because of the harmful effects of surgery Smoking is responsible for more than 90% of lung cancers. It is also the cause of cancers of the mouth, larynx, esophagus, pancreas, bladder, kidneys, cervix.
2. Abstain or reduce alcohol consumption
drinking large amounts of alcohol Increased cancers of the lips, mouth, throat, esophagus, larynx, and breast. Cancer is even more advanced if alcohol is combined with smoking.
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables. reduce red meat intake
There is evidence that it can reduce the incidence of breast, colon, pancreas, ovarian and prostate cancers.
4. When there is inflammation and infection in the body, urgent treatment
Inflammation can destroy abnormal cells and turn them into cancerous cells. For example, infection with hepatitis B or C can cause liver cancer. Colon cancer pathogens cholangiocarcinoma, HPV virus that causes cervical cancer, etc.
5. Be careful of excessive exposure to sunlight.
Sunlight emits intense ultraviolet rays. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. exposure to intense ultraviolet sunlight. can cause skin cancer
A life that is less active, sitting and lying down, is associated with the incidence of colon and breast cancer. The more you allow your body to be obese, you are at risk of endometrial cancer.
7. Avoid Cancer-Causing Foods
– high fat food Risk of breast, colon, uterine, pancreas, ovarian and prostate cancer
– Food contains preservatives, saltpeter, causing carcinogenic nitrosamines. cause cancer of the liver, esophagus, stomach
– Food contaminated with mold, such as peanuts, corn, cotton seeds, dried chilies, onions, garlic, rice… that have been left in a damp place. May be contaminated with aflatoxins from fungi, causing liver cancer.
– Uncooked food contaminated with liver flukes which is often in freshwater fish causing bile duct cancer
– Grilled, smoked and fried foods Fat burning substances are polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (Polycyclic, Aromatic, Hydrocarbon) causing breast, lung, stomach cancer.
– Excessive salt consumption of fermented foods Risk of cancer of the nasopharynx (Nasopharynx), stomach, esophagus
– food dye mix risk of bladder cancer
– Food is not fresh and contaminated with chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, etc., causing skin cancer, lung, white blood cells, stomach, prostate.
Know about cancer-causing foods that should be avoided. Let’s learn about cancer-fighting foods.
Know the disease, know how to treat cancer-fighting foods
In fact, the human body already has anticancer enzymes such as Superoxide dismutase, Catalase, Glutathione peroxidase, Glutathione reductase and Glutathione s-transferase. that are not classified as enzymes, such as Glutathione, Lipoic acid, Ceruloplasmin, Albumin, Transferrin, Haptoglobin, Hemopexin, Uric acid, Bilirubin, and Cysteine.
Therefore, if we take care of our bodies to be healthy, exercise regularly Do not let it be too fat or too thin. No cancer risk behaviors Not getting carcinogenic substances into the body, etc., the body can prevent part of cancer.
However, nowadays food has been found to play a very prominent role in helping to prevent cancer. In addition to certain foods that contain cancer-fighting substances. Refraining or reducing eating cancer-causing foods such as alcohol, high-fat foods Preservatives, saltpeter, mold contaminated food, raw, undercooked food, red meat, grilled, smoked, and fried foods. Overdose of salt in fermented foods fabric dye mix Food is not clean, contaminated with chemicals, etc., it helps to prevent cancer.