A wedding is a stressful event for all parties involved. From the couple to their families up until the event planners, everyone has a huge role to play on this important occasion. A wedding photographer plays a crucial role in how successful the wedding is. After all, the photographs are what’s left of the event after everything is over. So you need to ensure that you capture the best moments on this special day.
Here are a few wedding photography tips given by an Asian wedding photographer London.
Asian wedding photography London Tips
Tips before the wedding
- Check the equipment to ensure that you have everything in hand and have not missed on anything.
- Meet the couple’s families to understand what they expect from Asian wedding photography.
- Scout the location to understand about the lighting required.
- Get yourself a second photographer for an extra helping hand.
- Designate a time and place for candid shots and formal shots in separation.
- Make a checklist and ensure that you’ve got everything in order before the wedding day.
- Get a full night’s rest and relax before the day of the event so that you’ll be able to work energetically the whole day.
Tips during the wedding
- Wear comfortable shoes as you need to stay on your feet almost the entire day.
- Shoot with a storytelling in your mind by capturing wide, medium, and close up shots during the day.
- Don’t forget to capture the preparation of the wedding which is an essential part of Asian wedding photography London.
- Capture the first look of the bride and groom before they tie the knot.
- Ensure the background your photographing is soothing to the eyes and not glaring, while capturing the bride, groom, family members, and guests.
- Use flash as necessary during the reception.
- Document the décor of the venue before the main actions begins.
- Photograph a flawless first kiss of the couple.
- Don’t delete any image you capture, even if you think you won’t be needing it. Keep it until later to decide if you need to delete or not.
- Think out of the box and don’t be afraid to try something different during the wedding. Who knows, you may even introduces some new photography techniques for future Asian wedding photography enthusiasts?
- Stay calm during the entire event.
Tips after the wedding
- The first thing you should do is back up all of the images you captured at the wedding.
- Establish an editing workflow for all the photos.
- Use professionally-designed presets to get a finished look faster.
- Tag vendors in teasers on social media if you want to grow your Asian wedding photography London business.
- Invite clients for a design consultation.
- Keep a few photos for your Asian wedding photography website portfolio.
With these tips in mind you are going to ace your next Asian wedding photography project with some amazing captures. Asian wedding photography is an amazing field to work in and provides lots of opportunities for photography enthusiasts.